- Open a SCENE project with Quality Manager to check registration quality
- Use Quality Manager to improve project registration quality and save time
- Create reports in PDF format
- Configure report layout and quality thresholds
- User friendly graphical interface highlights possible quality problems
Changes from version 2
- New engine for parsing data from SCENE. Quality Manager now has a better understanding of how scans and references relate to each other, and is faster to pick up changes in workspaces with lots of scans.
- New helper function that automatically removes badly fitted spheres and adds missed spheres and checkerboards to help with and improve registration quality and speed.
- Summary tab re-ordered.
- Updated Warnings & Fixes tab with more warning types and better info.
- New cluster tab with information about clusters in the project.
- Several new tools to help with various tasks.
New in Version 2.1.5
- Stability improvements
- Capability now with SCENE 7.1 and above
New in version 2.1.1
- Demo mode
- Better automatic reloading (better synchronization with SCENE)
- Update ScanManagers and ScanFits directly from Quality Manager
- Enable and disable references and inclinometer directly from Quality Manager
- Open scans in planar view and locate references directly from Quality Manager
- New warnings & fixes tab that will show potential problems in the project
- Updated summary tab
- Updated pdf reports
- Improved reference angle distribution window in the scan info tab
- All lists sortable by all their columns
- New mismatch fields feature added to 3D view