- The exported files become much smaller.
- Third party programs that can’t handle large amounts of scan points have an easier time working with the heavily reduced amount of points returned by ATS Uniform Filter.
- Perfect structure for meshing/triangulating software. Examples are volume calculations, 3D printing, ground models, etc.
- E57 and xyz are open formats that are supported by many third party programs.
ATS Uniform Filter is easy to use as it simply adds a filter option to the right click menu of scans and clipping boxes. The user then selects how far the cutoff point for data should be and the minimum amount of space between points.
New in version 2.0.2
- Fixed right click menus to work with new SCENE UI
- Bug fixes