- The exported files become much smaller.
- Third party programs that can’t handle large amounts of scan points have an easier time working with the heavily reduced amount of points returned by ATS Uniform Filter.
- Perfect structure for meshing/triangulating software. Examples are volume calculations, 3D printing, ground models, etc.
- E57 and xyz are open formats that are supported by many third party programs.
ATS Uniform Filter is easy to use as it simply adds a filter option to the right click menu of scans. The user then selects how far the cutoff point for data should be and the minimum amount of space between points.
New in version 2.0.0
- Possible to export data defined by a clipping box.
- New license system where license can be locked to either a computer or a user.
- Faster export speeds.
- New export format: pts.
- New export format: custom ascii – decide yourself what data your exported file should contain, and in what order.