Measure points in a SCENE view which will be send directly to a running instance of BricsCAD. They can be used with any BricsCAD command that accepts point input (3D and 2D).
DrawToBricsCAD provides simplest means to evaluate laser scan data in a BricsCAD environment.
Enhancements for SCENE 7.1 (version 4.0) + SCENE 2019
- this version of the App needs SCENE 7.1 and above
- the App does no longer need an installation and license of VirtuSurv to work
- installs its own receiver in BricsCAD
- Needs a SCENE license (does not run under SCENE LT)
Enhancements for SCENE 6.0 (version 3.0)
- this version of the App will need SCENE 6.0 and above
- the user interface has been streamlined with SCENE 6
Enhancements for SCENE 5.5 (version 18.104.22.168)
- this version of the App will need SCENE 5.5 and above
- besides the 3D View now also Quick View and Planar View are supported
- Point objects will be created for the markers and a DrawToAutoCAD folder under the according scan in the project structure that contains the measurement points. They will be stored with the SCENE project.
- The button for “deleting the markers“ removes the measurement point folders including all points (markers).