SCENE 2go consists of an app and a viewer. The app is installed in SCENE and used to transfer the viewer and scan projects to the storage media that you choose. The viewer is portable and does not require an Internet connection.
The SCENE 2go viewer and scan projects are meant to be saved on a USB stick and used on a Windows or macOS device but you can transfer to practically any storage media. You can also transfer to a folder and then copy the folder to a Windows or macOS tablet or burn on a DVD.
The SCENE 2go app allows you to:
- Create SCENE 2go data from your currently opened scan project and put them onto a USB stick
- Manage, open and remove projects on the USB stick
The SCENE 2go Viewer:
- Easy to understand viewing of 3D laser scanning projects
- Project Overview for all projects stored on the USB storage device
- Intuitive Overview Map
- Panoramic View for each scan for best clarity
- 3D View for each scan for best understanding of spatial details
- Measurements in Panoramic View and 3D View
- No knowledge about 3D systems and laser scanning is required
- No installation required. The Viewer starts directly from the USB stick
- SCENE 2go App requires a SCENE (minimum version 7.1) full or trial license
The SCENE 2go Viewer is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 bit versions of Windows are not recommended). You need at least 2GB of RAM and an SSE2 capable CPU (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 and later).
- Mac: OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Only 64 bit versions are supported.