- Quickly draw lines, polylines, arcs, and labels in 3D view
- Custom colors and layer management system
- Virtually topo points with easy point creation, automatic numbering and labeling, created with the surveyor in mind
- Create topographic contour lines and heat maps, based on a relative or specified base elevations
- The ability to UNDO and REDO, save, edit, and delete drawn objects
- Create dimensions and slopes, with text and numbers automatically keeping the same size and orientation regardless of viewing angle
- Change between imperial and metric units, and adjust the precision of your measurements
- Export to the DXF format, which can be imported into most CAD programs such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Visual Statement.
- Export to the CSV format for use in robotic total stations
- Automatic curb detection and determination of top-of-curb and flowline.
- Creation of meshes and export to TIN files for use in Civil 3D
- Many, many more!